Jacobs Creek Watershed Association Scholarship
JCWA Scholarship – General Application 2020
- Applicant must be entering into an Environmental Science, Engineering or a science related field of study
- The applicant must be attending a high school within the Jacobs Creek Watershed or reside within the Jacobs Creek watershed
- The applicant must have completed his/her junior year of high school and be accepted for enrollment at an educational institution of higher learning on at least a part-time basis
- The scholarship recipient must register for and be attending classes in the fall of 2018 semester
The scholarship will be awarded by the Jacobs Creek Watershed Association without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, identity, color, creed or national origin. JCWA will review candidates by committee and vote on the winner. The winner will be announced on May 8, 2018.
Applicants must submit all documentation requested by mail or email prior to the due date.
The application package includes:
- 2016 Scholarship Application Form (attached here).
- Short essay describing why they are entering their chosen field of study.
- Institution of Higher Learning Acceptance Letter.
Scholarship applications must be received at JCWA’s offices by no later than April 22, 2020 (Earth Day). The scholarship recipient will be notified by May 8, 2020.
Please mail applications to:
Jacobs Creek Watershed Association
10 Mt. Pleasant Road, Scottdale PA 15683
If submitting via email, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Denise Wilkins at 724-887-8220, ext. 3 or at email@example.com
JCWA is a legally incorporated 501(c) 3 charitable nonprofit organization. The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pa. Dept. of State @ 1-800-732-0999