Members receive 50% discount to JCWA events, excluding Headwaters and TT/NE Camp, and are invited to JCWA’s free Annual Meeting dinner.
- Volunteer Membership – 10hrs/yr
- $25 Individual
- $50 Individual – (includes 2 adults, 4 children)
- Watershed Champion Level: $98/year OR $8.75/month ($1 per square mile of our watershed). Your donation will support 6 hours of water quality sampling, and you’ll receive a JCWA Member coaster & previous tier perks.
- Stream Mile Steward Level: $177/year OR $14.75/month ($1 per stream mile in our watershed). Your donation will support 11 hours of environmental education, and you’ll receive a JCWA Member tote & previous tier perks.
- Sustaining Donor Level: $250+/year OR $21/month. Your donation will support 1 week of JCWA operations, and you’ll receive a JCWA Member hat & previous tier perks.
Ways to Join
You can join us in two ways:
- Make a donation online using PayPal
- Download the membership form. Once completed you can stop by our office or mail the completed form to:
Jacobs Creek Watershed Association
417 B Frick Ave.
Scottdale, PA 15683
Thank you for helping JCWA continue its Mission to improve the Jacobs Creek Watershed!