From Ridge to River, Jacobs Creek touches the lives of many in the Mt. Pleasant and Scottdale area. Each year, we at JCWA host a celebration of our creek and our community, our Headwaters Party. An established JCWA event since 2017, Headwaters is a time to celebrate our local area and give back to the waterway that we all share. Whether you’ve spent your whole life in the Jacobs Creek Watershed or this is your first time, Headwaters is a great time to be had by all!
Saturday July 23rd, 5:00- 9:00pm
Maple Bottom Farms: 1119 Cunningham Bridge Rd. Dawson, PA 15428
Free for 7 & Under
$25 for 8-15
$45 for Adults 16 & Up
$80 for Couples (both must be 16 & Up)
- Access to an all-you-can-eat buffet meal catered by Espey’s Catering and one slice of pie from Sandhill Berry Farm. (Buffet menu TBD, Farm-to-table and BBQ style)
- Cash bar access for 21+ provided by Bella Terra Vineyards and Helltown Brewing
- Live musical performances by the Hickory Bottom Band
- Access to Maple Bottom’s beautiful Sunflower Fields
- Access to extensive basket raffle with prizes donated by various local businesses.